Client Specific White Papers
Effectively communicating with your clients, without them feeling that you want to sell them something but rather that you are serving them.
Present your complicated product or services by means of a white paper to:
- Create interest in your product or service.
- Educate your client on your product or services’ unique benefits.
- Build credibility and trust with your client.
- Inform clients of new products and services.
- Persuade the client into wanting to know more.
- Demonstrate how your product can solve client specific needs.
You already know your product is unique…
Display these unique benefits to your clients in a way to educate, inform and persuade them to want to know more.
How do you do this?
Identify your client’s real problem
Pick your audience…
The key secret for a successful White Paper is knowing who I am writing to.
I focus on different audiences.
A very basic example:
Presenting your product as the solution to your client’s problem. You want everyone to be convinced that your solution is the best solution. You want to pull at the correct strings for all key personnel… so this is what I will give you:
- Present a White Paper specifically to your panel operator, explaining how the specific product will help him to have better control over his plant and processes. How he will be able to predict what will happen next and take precautionary action.
- A separate White Paper for the maintenance personnel, focusing on the ease of fault finding of the system. The White Paper might also emphasize the effortless operation and installation. Everything to make their job easier and solve their problems quicker.
- The White Paper directed to your managers will show the operation costs that was saved by avoiding down time, or by optimizing the processes effectively. Your return on investment (ROI) will persuade them into a positive action.
Understanding what your client needs makes the education process easier and more effective.
Every role player in the process now knows his needs will be satisfied with having your specific product.
This is where my services are unique.
I brushed shoulders with the different stakeholders in the factory chain.
Contact me today for a free quotation on how I can help you to inform and educate your clients.
For more information on my background and how it will benefit your business, visit my About page.
Return to B2B Services page.